Meet the SR-2 Mini with a satin finished blade and orange aluminum handle. This is the small brother of famous SR-1. Featuring a single piece shell in Ergal Aluminum. The blade is made of Sleipner, Huddehol Sweden, and has 60-61 HRC of hardness. It comes in a cardboard box and is equipped with a tool for adjusting the blade's tension. With the same tool you can move the clip from one side of the knife to the other.
- Variant: Orange Handle, Satin Blade
- Overall length: 180 mm. - 7.09 in.
- Blade length: 78 mm. - 3.07 in.
- Blade thickness: 4 mm. - 0.16 in.
- Net weight: 108 gr. - 3.81 oz.
- Handle: Aluminium
- Frame: Aluminium
- Blade steel: Sleipner 60-61 HRC
- Packaging: Cardboard Box