Winner of 2017 Blade Show Overall Knife of the Year! The SR-11 represents the evolution of the historic SR-1 model, award winner at Blade Show 2010. The additional features are: flipper opening with ball-bearing system, two ball bearing with facilitate the opening and closing of the blade, and a window breaker in tungsten carbide. Moreover, as its predecessor, the SR-11 features a Rotoblock system, which blocks the frame in the open position. The frame is obtained from a unique piece, completely worked with 4-axis machining. The frame point is made of steel, in order to avoid wear of the titanium frame body. The clip is reversible, and can be mounted on both sides.
- Variant: Grey
- Overall length: 211 mm. - 8.31 in.
- Blade length: 94 mm. - 3.70 in.
- Blade thickness: 4.5 mm. - 0.18 in.
- Net weight: 187 gr. - 6.60 oz.
- Handle: Titanium
- Frame: Titanium 6Al4V
- Blade steel: Sleipner 60-61 HRC
- Packaging: Leather sheath