The M2 from LionSteel is a compact, all-around fixed blade knife that is designed for bushcrafting and wilderness survival.
This fixed blade knife is the result of a collaboration between LionSteel and the famous Italian Knife Forum MCKF. The ergonomic handle can be used comfortably in both the forward and reverse grips, making it perfect for your mountain hikes and outdoor adventures.
The M2's wide D2 tool steel blade will give you tremendous cutting power with a devastating tip. It features stainless steel Torx T8 bits closure system, beautifully crafted cocobolo wood handles, and a brown leather sheath with double seam stitching.
The craftsmanship of this knife is excellent and will last you years to come!
- Blade Length: 3.54" / 90 mm'
- Handle Length: 4.54" / 115 mm
- Overall Length: 7.68" / 195 mm
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.159" / 4 mm
- Blade Style: Drop point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Cocobolo Wood
- Sheath Material: Brown Leather
- Weight: 8.99 oz / 255 g
- Made in Italy